Fifteen Relationship Errors Women Make
Have you ever asked yourself why your relationships with men never work out, or bemoaned the fact that you always seem to get dumped? If your romantic relationships with men always seem to end in disaster, then perhaps you are repeating certain off-putting behaviors. Read on to find out more about fifteen relationship mistakes that make most men want to run.
1. One of the most common mistakes women make in relationships is expecting their man to change. Nobody is perfect, and your man is going to have personality traits and habits that irk you. You either need to accept these flaws, or move on. The fundamentals of someone’s character generally remain constant. If someone decides to make a change, they generally do it for themselves rather than someone else. Never get involved with a man with the intention of turning him into the person you want him to be.
|Fifteen Relationship Errors Women Make|
2. Many women make the mistake of blurting out their feelings too quickly. No man wants to hear a woman profess her love for him after the second date. The man you are with may make your heart beat madly, but that doesn’t mean you should tell him, at least not right away. Expressing feelings of ardour prematurely gives the impression that you are insecure and needy.
3. Resist the temptation to talk about your past relationships with other men. Talking about your exes will give your current partner the impression that you have emotional baggage. He may even think you aren’t yet over your ex. Your partner needs to feel that he is the only man who is romantically significant to you.
4. It may sound passé, but it is a mistake to make yourself too available to your man. Your man will find you more appealing if you have your own friends, interests and schedule. Give your man a chance to miss you and look forward to your next date. When you are with your man, try to avoid telling him everything about yourself at once. Instead leave a little mystery and disclose personal information gradually.
5. Avoid initiating conversations about the future of your relationship. Relationships can be bewildering, and knowing where you stand can make you feel more secure. However if you start talking about marriage and children, your man may feel pressured. This is especially true if the relationship is still relatively new.